- The controller of the personal data of the Online Shop's Customers is PPHU Ewa Baranik Spółka Jawnawith its registered office in Klucze at ul. Bolesławska 53B, 32-310 Klucze entered into the companies register of the National Court Register by the District Court in Kraków – Śródmieścia in Kraków Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000184277 KRS, statistical number REGON 27387794100000, holding the tax identification number 6371804032, phone number: +48 32 647 69 60, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In all matters related to the processing of personal data by the controller, the Customer may contact in the following form:
a) by phone: +48 32 647 69 60;
b) via electronic mail, sending information to the following address: email@example.com;
c) in writing or in person: Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo - Usługowe Ewa Baranik Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Klucze, at ul. Bolesławska 53 B.
- The provision of personal data by Customers of the Online Shop’s website is voluntary. The Customers' personal data will be processed for purposes related to registration at the Online Shop and, whenever consent is given to do so, related to the marketing of the Seller’s Goods. In the event of any purchase of Goods, personal data will be processed in order to properly implement the purchase and sales contract for the purchased Goods, as well as their delivery. Failure to provide personal data necessary to conclude a purchase and sales contract will result in the refusal to conclude the sales contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the area of Customer registration at the Online Shop, the marketing of products and services is consent that is granted, whereas in the case of the purchase of Goods, data processing is necessary in Order to implement the sales contract.
- Personal data will be stored until the Customer withdraws his or her consent or a maximum of 5 years has elapsed since the moment the last Order was processed.
- The Seller provide personal data to companies that provide services to Seller in the field of legal and financial services, the provider of Internet payment services (ING Bank Śląski S.A, Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. ), the specialised technical support servicesas well as companies that deliver the Goods to the Customers.
- The Seller will not transfer any personal data to third parties.
- Each Customer has the right to request us to provide access to their data, make corrections, move or delete, as well as the right to limit the processing of data. In connection with the processing of personal data conducted by Seller, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Seller will not make automated decisions, including decisions that result from profiling based on the Customer’s personal data.
- The Customer has the right at any time to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data processed on the basis of expressed consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing made on the basis of consent expressed before its withdrawal.
- Cookie files collect data regarding the use of the website, including the subpages of the Online Shop by the Customer and their main purpose is to facilitate the use of the website, by customizing the website to the needs and expectations of the Customer (personalization of the website subpages), and analyzing the movement of Customer within the website.
- Cookies are used on the website with the consent of the Customer. Compliance may be expressed by the Customer through appropriate software settings, in particular the web browser installed in a ICT device used by the Customer to view the content of the website.
- The Customer may also at any time limit or disable cookies in his/her browser via settings to block cookies or to warn the Customer against saving the cookie file on the device used by the Customer to browse the website's content. In this case, however, it may happen that the use of the website, including the subpages of the Online Shop, will be less efficient, the Customer will not have access to certain content, and in extreme cases the correct display of the website pages, including subpages of the Online Shop, may be completely blocked.